Game Day is exciting to my hubby and I for completely different reasons. He’s in it for the game… I’m in it for the food… Not that he complains when there’s food. ;) This week, I made oven-baked tacos to accompany our game watching. They’re yummy, and you know if I made them they must be easy and quick, too. Minimal prep time and minimal cooking, the best of both worlds.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 10 Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff Taco Shells
- 2 Cups Shredded Taco Blend Cheese
- Taco Toppings of Your Choice
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add in taco seasoning and cook according to instructions on packet.
- Add meat into taco shells, top with cheese.
- Cook 10-12 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings!
I love how easy it is to prep for Game Day with Old El Paso and Walmart. You can find everything you need for these easy, yummy tacos at Walmart. Score big flavor with Old El Paso, on Game Day and every other day! What’s your favorite Game Day tradition? I’d love to know what you serve up for your family and friends on Game Day!