Today I’m excited to share a yummy and super easy Italian meatballs recipe. It’s the perfect dinner!I love this meal because it’s quick and easy, which means it’s perfect for a night we get home from work a little late. The less time I spend at the stove, means the more time I spend with my family. As you know I’m a vegetarian, but my husband and daughter are not. So any time I can include meat with dinner for them, but not for myself, it’s a win/win! Enter cheese tortellini with meatballs. I can easily eat the cheese tortellini, and they can easily add the meatballs into their dishes.
- 2 Jars of Bertolli Riserva Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce (23.9 oz each)
- 1 Package Mixed Cheese Tortellini
- Daily Chef Italian Style Meatballs
- Garlic Bread
- Boil Water for your tortelli.
- Preheat oven for your garlic bread.
- Place meatballs in pan on stove top. Pour Bertolli Riserva Marinara Sauce over meatballs. I cooked 20 meatballs and used 3/4 of the jar.
- Place tortellini in boiling water. Cook for approx. 7 minutes.
- Heat remaining Bertolli Marinara Sauce.
- Combine it all for a yummy, super easy dinner!
- You can also place your meatballs in a crock pot. You can cook on high for 2-3 hours and on low for 4-6 hours.
Hopefully you can tell by that marinara smile how much of a hit this easy dish is in our house! What do you think? Are you going to try this easy dish? These meatballs have endless possibilities! And the Bertolli Riserva Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce is so delicious. It is so bold and flavorful, it takes this easy dish to the next level. With such delicious sauce it’s easy to understand why Bertolli is celebrating 150 years! As a bonus, you can find a coupon here for $1.50 off Bertolli Riserva Sauce. Who doesn’t love coupons? If you’re looking for more yummy coupon options, you can find them here.